Do you think you’re a Social Business Guru? Prove it.
September 12, 2011 Leave a comment
Are you leading a social business initiative for your enterprise? Have you been on this journey for a few years and realizing you’re beyond the “how do I measure adoption” phase? Are you looking for more advanced topics, ones that only experienced social business evangelists face a year or two into their social business journey?
If you’ve answered “Yes!” to the questions above AND if you are a Jive Customer then the “Social Business Guru” Track at JiveWorld 2011 is for you in Las Vegas, October 4-6, 2011.
This track is for customers, by customers. “Advanced” customers that is. This track will feature advanced topics for employee and market facing communities around three key topics:
- Advanced Structure
- Advanced Engagement
- Advanced Measurement
Each session will feature a deep dive not just on one, but on two customer case studies. But that’s not all, each session will end with a rapid fire breakout/workshop session, giving attendees time to discuss an advanced topic with their peers to exchange new ideas and advanced approaches to key business problems.
- “Advanced Structure: My Jive Turned Into My Intranet. Now What?” Krissy Espindola, T-Mobile; Gary Lungarini, CSC
- “Advanced Structure: Weaving Community Into The Corporate Website” Dianne Kibbey, Premier Farnell; Tristan Kime, Sprint
- “Advanced Engagement: Getting Beyond Adoption in an Employee Community” Jem Janik, Alcatel; Tracy Maurer, UBM
- “Advanced Engagement:Getting Beyond Registrations in a Customer Community”. Mark Brundage, Adaptu; John Summers, NetApp
- “Advanced Measurement:Measuring and Acting on Employee Community Data”. Ted Hopton, UBM; Brice Jewell, Cerner
- “Advanced Measurement:Proving Return on Engagement with External Communities”. Olivier Blanchard, BrandBuilder Marketing
- “Social Datapalooza Panel” If the mere mention of the word “analytics” makes you swoon—in a good way—then this session is for you. Olivier Blanchard, The BrandBuilder; Brice Jewell, Cerner; Kathryn Everest, Jive Software; David Gutelius, Jive Software; Karl Rumelhart, Jive Software; Deirdre Walsh, Jive Software
I’m excited to help bring this new customer advanced track to JiveWorld this year with my Jive Software partner, Gia Lyons.
So if you’re a Social Business Guru, and you’re wondering ‘WIIFMA” (“What’s in it for me: Advanced”), then PROVE IT. Join this track to learn and share your experience with your peers!
And oh yeah.
If you’re a “newbie” at your social business journey, don’t forget to sign up for JiveWorld’s Boot Camp, a one-day dedicated workshop for Jive prospects beginning your journey. Come listen to myself and other Jive customers share key strategies you will need for success!